Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. - Richard Steele
The Book Club aims at inspiring students to discover the pleasure of reading. It enables the students to increase their exposure to new genres and ideas and appreciate the perspectives of different people and different cultures. We maintain a diverse collection of books classified under Fiction, Non-fiction, Popular Science, Self Help, Biographies and Autobiographies
- Encourage critical thinking and deeper engagement with issues.
- Create space to talk, ask questions, and interact.
- To gain new perspectives.
- Review and share the experience of the books read.
- Learning to value one another as readers and learners.
- To read for the sheer joy of it.